Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday

I was very proud of Ben today. It was fast and testimony meeting today at church--when people can get up and say what they know to be true. Ben wanted to go up and tell people his testimony. So he went up there and said that he wanted to share his testimony and he knew the church was true. He said that he watched a church movie one time and got "happy tears." He said that he didn't know what "happy tears" were, but Grant told him that it was the Holy Ghost telling him that what he was watching was true and good. He said the movie was about Jesus coming to earth. And then he closed. It was very sweet and simple. We watched this movie over a year ago when Ben had this experience. It is amazing that the Holy Ghost can touch someone (even so young), and it makes such an impression on them that they remember the experience and the feelings of that memory over and over again. The movie that he watched is called "The Testaments" and I put a video of it on the bottom of the page. The movie is about an hour long, but this is a clip of the last 10 minutes...Ben's favorite part. I hope you enjoy and can feel the Holy Ghost and similar good feelings like Ben did.

2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Niki, this is Leah Dyer. I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your ward a couple years ago. I found your blog on Theresia's. Your family is so cute!! You kids have grown up so much - I just remember little Trevor with his tiny patch of hair and now he has a full head! So cute. Anyway, it's good to see you are doing well. Our blog is:

www.mldyerfamily.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!

Maren and Dustin said...

What a sweety he is! I love the Testaments too, Ben! (I always get "happy tears" when I see it.)

Maren