Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday happenings

Grant and I went on a date tonight. I love that we do this every week. I look forward to Fridays so much! Grant had an amazing date planned full of sharp shooting and theater watching events. But I left my purse at home thinking I wouldn't need it. And I needed a license to shoot. So we went to dinner instead and then went to the movies. We watched "Mary Poppins Returns." It was a cute movie that the girls will love. 



 Piper's school had a spirit day today where they got to bring a stuffed animal to school. However, she wanted to bring this new addition. Thinking that her bus driver, and not to mention her teacher, probably wouldn't appreciate having an adult size stuffed animal with her, we took a picture of her with her stuffed animal, printed it out, and sent her to school with the picture and a small stuffed animal instead.


No comments: